ONCE0692 - GMAT Test Prep (Online)
Obtain instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT. Review the mathematical concepts tested on the GMAT, and prepare for the Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions most typically seen on the GMAT’s Quantitative section. Strengthen your Reading Comprehension and Sentence Correction skills with proven tips that help you save time and eliminate mistakes. Also, learn about the critical reasoning skills tested on the GMAT’s new Integrated Reasoning section and the Analytical Writing Assessment. This class is ideal for anyone looking to pursue a Master of Business Administration (MBA) or other business–related advanced degree within the next five years.
Quantitative Test topics include:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
- Review of the mathematical concepts tested in each of the GMAT quantitative formats
Verbal Test topics include:
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Test topics include:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distracters
NOTE: Currently all sections will be taught in an Online format for the GMAT Test Prep Course. Choose the section (to the right) that best meets you needs.
Take the first step learning more about the GMAT exam. We offer a FREE one-night GMAT Strategy Workshop. This introductory workshop will explain the GMAT exam and introduce the various sections of the exam. The instructor will also conduct a question and answer session after the presentation. Click here for more information and to register for the free workshop.