In Wedding Planning and Consulting Part II, we will learn and discuss the following topics:
- Traditions of different religious wedding ceremonies
- How to help your client select music for the ceremony
- How to plan a reception, including staging an outdoor wedding
- How to choose flowers, decor, props and linens to create atmosphere
- The hottest trends in wedding photos and videos
- How to predict obstacles and plan ahead to overcome them
- What you should consider if you are thinking of opening a wedding-planning business.
This course is held at the Temple University Ambler campus, and is only offered in the Fall Semester currently.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Wedding Planning and Consulting Certificate : Wedding Planning and Consulting