This class introduces students to wedding planning as a career. Learn how to plan a "perfect" wedding that meets the needs of your clients. Topics include how to:
- Organize a wedding day so it "flows" properly
- Prepare a wedding budget with your clients
- Choose outstanding ceremony and reception venues that fit the client's budget and style
- Plan a reception and dress tables appropriately and beautifully.
You'll also learn about laying out a floor plan, the latest in food trends and renting basic equipment; negotiating contracts with clients and vendors; transportation for the wedding party; and running a successful wedding planning and consulting business.
This course is held at the Temple University Ambler campus, and is only offered in the Fall Semester.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Wedding Planning and Consulting Certificate : Wedding Planning and Consulting