Whether you are new to project management or are juggling several projects at once, a solid foundation in the fundamentals of project management is essential. This course introduces you to the project management framework currently used in most organizations. Learn how to
- Develop a project management plan
- Build structures and timelines
- Identify stakeholders and manage stakeholder interaction
- Manage scope and resources
- Estimate costs and create a budget.
This course is held at the Temple University Ambler campus and the Temple University Center City campus. Choose the course section that best meets your needs.