Emotional Intelligence is one of the most important skillsets for success in the workplace. It’s becoming increasingly recognized as an indicator of outstanding performance, and a core competency for strong leadership – and the good news is that it’s a skillset that we can all keep improving on. In this discussion-based class, you’ll be introduced to the four core domains of Emotional Intelligence. You’ll practice self-assessment and self-management techniques, as well as strategies focused on fostering empathy and communicating with others in an emotionally intelligent way. By the end of the class, you’ll create a personal action plan for continuing your Emotional Intelligence journey.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Administrative Office Specialist Certificate : Relationship Building Component
- Customer Service Certificate : Relationship Building Component
- Leadership and Management Certificate : Communications Component
- Professional Communications Certificate : Professional Communications
- Project Management Certificate : Communications Component