This is the final week in the ten week Entrepreneurial Success Workshop Series. Upon completion of Presenting the Plan, students will: have learned to give a concise 5 minute overview of their business, have learned how to give a professional presentation, have learned to receive constructive feedback, and have learned how to handle Q & A.
- Develop a presentation on business concept identified at the beginning of the workshop series
- Learn how to receive constructive feedback
- Learn how to handle Q & A
- Receive feedback from instructor and business professionals
- Receive certificate of completion & CEU if minimum requirements for course have been met.