Get an understanding of managing workers in different generations in the workplace. Discover what motivates each generation at work, what incentives they respond to, and what messages they value. Generations X and Y are significantly different than the Boomer generation. Each generation has different expectations and styles of work in the workplace.
Come explore the characteristics of the different generations in the workplace. Discover the current motivations of Boomers, Gen Xers and Gen Yers and what messages they value. Then Identify practical, how-to tips and techniques for managing Boomers, Gen Xers, and Gen Yers in the workplace.
- What makes these generations different
- Evolving standards of hard work and success
- What motivates generations at work
- Work styles and technology
NotesThis is a one-month, self-paced online course.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Management Certificate : Management Certificate