Small investment, value-laden return: Launch into HR with SHRM Essentials
This SHRM Essentials of Human Resources course covers the topics you need to meet key HR challenges relevant to you and your company. Human resource issues impact every company, and understanding the fundamental issues surrounding HR today is essential to business success. In twelve hours of training time, you will grow your capability to improve HR operations, reduce potentially costly lawsuits, and help propel your organization toward success.
The SHRM Essentials of HR program is designed to provide you with knowledge and skills to:
- Increase your knowledge of foundational HR practices.
- Recognize the importance of aligning HR goals with organizational goals.
- Understand the talent acquisition process to avoid legal pitfalls.
- Learn about compensation and benefits offerings and the importance of effectively communicating this information to employees.
- Gain knowledge of best practices in employee orientation, onboarding, and other professional development programs.
- Explain the process, methods and purpose of performance evaluations.
- Identify key pieces of federal legislation that impact HR, including anti-discrimination laws.
This four-week online program combines expert instruction with the SHRM Essentials of Human Resources, so you will learn faster and retain more knowledge to accelerate your future in HR.
**If you have any questions about this course, please contact Brisilda Doma at 215-204-8099 or firstname.lastname@example.org.