Temple Harrisburg in partnership with Fundraising Master Trainer, Chad Barger, CFRE, is offering a 10-week certificate program to help you take your fundraising initiative to the next level. Learn the basics of fundraising with this immersive self-paced certificate course that utilizes two in-person sessions and 8 online modules to assess your knowledge on your journey to earning the FCP Certificate.
Certificate Program Fee: $525.00 paid at the time of registration. Space will be limited, and registration will close once the class has reached capacity. Space cannot be held prior to receipt of the full program fee.
This course utilizes 2 in-person sessions and 8 online modules to assess your knowledge on your journey to completing the FCP.
1. In-person sessions:
- January 27, 2020 from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- April 3, 2020 from 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Location: Temple University Harrisburg
Street Parking – There are a total of 168 multi-space, on-street pay stations in Harrisburg. In most areas, the rate is $3.00 per hour payable in 15-minute increments by either quarters, credit cards or Smart Cards. Please click here for more information on-street parking options.
Parking Garages – for the location of each garage and surface lot as well as time limits and pricing, please click here for more information.
2. Online sessions:
Self-paced with weekly modules and assessments of knowledge
- Learn fundamental practices associated with nonprofit fundraising and articulate best practices.
- Understand the importance of donor-centric communication and implement it throughout all fundraising writing and communication.
- Demonstrate the ability to execute an effective integrated, multi-channel fundraising program.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations received up to ten business days before the start of the first module will receive a full refund (prior to January 13, 2020). Cancellations received nine business days prior to the first day of the first module will be assessed a $50.00 processing fee (January 14 - January 24, 2020). There will be no refund if cancellation is received on or after January 27, 2020.
- TUH reserves the right to cancel continuing education events due to low enrollment.
- In the event of inclement weather, TUH will make every effort to cancel events with as much advance notice as possible. Notification will be sent via email/DestinyOne once a decision to close or delay has been made. In all instances, TUH will follow the University’s cancellation decisions.
Please note: It is difficult to maintain room temperatures that are comfortable for all participants, and the room temperature may vary. A light sweater or jacket is helpful if the room becomes too cool. Participants are asked to turn off cell phones while in the training session, step outside of the room if cell phone usage is absolutely necessary.