Course DescriptionStudents will learn the foundations of law enforcement, forensic science, and investigation within the justice system. Interact with Temple University Criminal Justice professors and Harrisburg City and Pennsylvania State Police to gain an in-depth look into your future career!
Learner OutcomesAt the end of this event, participants will be able to identify foundations of law enforcement and gain in-depth information about a possible future career.
This course will be offered twice:
- Tuesday, June 11, - Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Tuesday, July 9 - Thursday, July 11, 2019
Time: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Temple University Harrisburg
Address: 234 Strawberry Square, Harrisburg, PA 17101
Class Room: Student Lounge - 1st Floor
- Metered Street Parking – On-street meters are enforced Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. The rate is $3.00 per hour payable in 15-minute increments by either quarters, credit cards or Smart Cards.
- ParkMobile App for Smart Phones - free app makes it easy to find and pay for parking without running back to feed the meter.
- Parking Garages – Location of each garage and surface lots, as well as time limits and pricing
*Light breakfast refreshments will be served in the morning, and lunch will be included in the afternoon.
Note: if there is a food allergy concern, please contact Danielle Martin via email at email@example.com
Course Cancellation Policies
Weather: Related Cancellations: In all instances Temple University Harrisburg is required to follow the University's cancellation decisions. TUH will make every effort to provide as much advanced notice as possible. Notification will be sent via email/DestinyOne system email if a decision to close or delay has been made.
Cancellations Due to Low Enrollment: Temple University Harrisburg reserves the right to cancel continuing education events due to low enrollment. Full refund will be provided.
Participant Cancellation Requests: All participant cancellation requests must be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Cancellations received up to ten (10) business days prior to the start of the scheduled workshop will receive a full refund. If cancellation is received nine (9) business days to the first day prior to the start of the workshop there will be a $10 processing fee assessed, and the balance paid will be refunded. There will be no refunds if cancellation happens on the day of the event.