The Construction Management Certificate Series is a 9-month series of classes designed to provide business management tools to existing and aspiring independent contractors. Participants who complete the series will earn a Special Certificate of Completion from the Temple University Fox School of Business and the Small Business Development Center.
Who should attend:
- Start-up Contractors
- New companies (up to 4 years in business)
- Novice construction managers
The 9-month series of classes covers the following topics:
- Team Building and Baseline Assessment
- Construction Blue Prints
- Methods & Materials
- OSHA Regulations for Contractors
- Quantity Take-Off & Cost Estimating
- Project Scheduling & Budgeting
- Contract Administration & Control
- Contract Law
- Bonding & Insurance
Attendance is mandatory for all sessions. However, we realize that due to unforeseen circumstances participants are required to complete 80% of all sessions in order to receive a certificate of completion.
If you have any questions about CMC please contact the training department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 215 204-3856.