Welcome to the Center for American Language and Culture at Temple University
Congratulations on taking your first step in applying to the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) at the Center for American Language & Culture.
You can complete your application in three steps:
1. Create an online profile and complete the application questions.
2. Upload all required documents includes:
If you need the certificate of eligibility form (I-20) to apply for your F-1 student visa, you must upload the following documents.
You can start the application first and upload your documents later if you don't have the documents ready right now.
- Photocopy of passport (Name, date of birth, and photo)
- A bank statement, bank letter, or letter of sponsorship
- For transfer students: You must submit a transfer eligibility letter. Click here.
3. Pay your application fee and submit your application.
Please contact the Center directly if you have any questions about this application:
Temple Center for American Language & Culture
Mailing Address: 1801 N. Broad Street, Ste 403, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Office Address: 1415 N. Broad Street, Ste 229, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Phone: +1 215 204 7899 | Fax: +1 215 204 3892