Thank you for applying to Leadership & Career Studies, a four year authentic college experience for young adults with intellectual disabilities and autism at Temple University.
Attached you will find the necessary forms that need to be completed by you and your family member and/or support person.
Applications are due on or before March 5th, 2021.
If you have any questions concerning the completion of these forms you may contact:
Titania Boddie, Leadership & Career Studies Manager
Leadership & Career Admission Process Overview
2020/2021 Important Dates
- November 2, 2020 through March 5, 2021:
- Applications accepted for the 2021 Fall Semester
- March 5, 2021:
- Once the COMPLETE Application package is received, applicants will be scheduled for an interview, if all the eligibility criteria are met.
- May 7, 2021:
- Students are notified of their admission status
- May 10 - June 30, 2021
- Individual person centered planning sessions and assessments will be scheduled and held with each Leadership and Career Studies Freshman.
- August 16 through August 20, 2021
- Mandatory Freshman Orientation
- August 23, 2021
- Temple University Classes begin
The Application Screening Committee will review your application and determine your eligibility for the program. If you are determined to be eligible for the program, you will be scheduled for an interview. You will be interviewed by the interview team in person by yourself. After your personal interview the interview team will meet with family members or support people to answer any questions about Leadership & Career Studies.
Students will be selected for admission after all applicant interviews are completed. Please do not call about the status of your application, as we will not be able to provide this information for you over the phone. You will be notified of your acceptance status by May 7, 2021.
Note: Due to space limitations, not all applicants who complete the application and meet the criteria for admission can be accepted in Leadership & Career Studies.
To review the full eligibility criteria, click here.