Welcome to the 2021 Inside-Out Training Program
Due to COVID-19, we have resheduled a number of our training sessions from in person to virtual. Below is our current list of traiing dates and loctions. Please check our website for frequent updates and more details.
- # 69 January 10 to 15, Philadelphia Training - VIRTUAL
- # 70 February 28 to March 5, (formerly listed as DC) -VIRTUAL
- # 71 May 10 to 14 (Ohio Training, CLOSED)
- # 72 May 23 to 28, Philadelphia Training - VIRTUAL
- # 73 June 13 to 18 (formerly listed as Chicago Training) - VIRTUAL
- # 74 June 27 to July 3, Philadelphia Training - TENTATIVE
- # 75 July 11 to July 17, Alabama - TENTATIVE
- # 76 July 25 to July 31, Michigan - TENTATIVE
- # 77 August 8 to August 14, West Virginia - TENTATIVE
- # 78 August 15 to 21, California - TENTATIVE
Our website will have more details.Feel free to contact Eilene Frierson at eilene,email@example.com if you require additional information.
Fees and Tuition for 2021 are listed below (fees are subject to change).
$100.00 – Application Fee (non-refundable)
$1700.00 - Tution - Virtual Training (includes training materials)
$2175.00 - Tuition - (includes training materials and meals once the training begins)
Additional fees for regular training sessions:
$650.00* – Overnight Lodging. *The final cost of lodging will depend on the final location selected.
$175.00 – Commuter Fee, if you are not staying overnight at the conference center
Please begin to secure your funding for attending a training. Review our suggested funding tips by clicking the Funding Tips button further below. In addition, please review our FAQ section where you will find answers to many questions.
The Virtual Inside-Out Training Institute is a comprehensive six-day, 40+ hour intensive training that covers everything necessary to develop a course in the Inside-Out model. The Regular Inside-Out Training is a comprehensive seven-day 60+ hour program. Topics include:
- Curriculum Development
- Setting Parameters
- Institutional Relationships
- Group Dynamics
- Interactive Pedagogical Approaches
All applicants must be complete an online application and pay their $100.00 application fee. Once this has been done, you will be scheduled for a 30 minute audio phone interview with Lori Pompa, Founder and Executive Director. Decision regarding your admission to the training will be made after your phone interview.