Welcome to the 2021 Inside-Out Training Program
Due to COVID-19, we have scheduled our training sessions for 2021 from in person to virtual. Below is our current list of training dates and locations. Please check our website for frequent updates and more details.
- # 69 January 10 to January15, Philadelphia Training - VIRTUAL - COMPLETED
- # 70 February 28 to March 5, (formerly listed as DC) -VIRTUAL - COMPLETED
- # 71 May 10 to May 14 (Ohio Training, (CLOSED)
- # 72 May 23 to May 28 - VIRTUAL - CLOSED
- # 73 June 13 to June 18 - VIRTUAL - CLOSED
- # 74 June 27 to July 2 - VIRTUAL - WAIT LIST
- # 75 July 11 to July 16 - VIRTUAL - WAIT LIST
- # 76 July 25 to July 30 - VIRTUAL - WAIT LIST
- # 77 August 15 to August 20 - VIRTUAL
- # 78 October 10 to October 15 - VIRTUAL
Feel free to contact Eilene Frierson at eilene,firstname.lastname@example.org if you require additional information.
Fees and Tuition for 2021 are listed below (fees are subject to change).
$100.00 – Application Fee (non-refundable)
$1700.00 - Tution - Virtual Training (includes training materials)
Please review our FAQ section on our website where you will find answers to many questions.
The Virtual Inside-Out Training Institute is a comprehensive six-day, 40+ hour intensive training that covers everything necessary to develop a course in the Inside-Out model. Topics include:
- Curriculum Development
- Setting Parameters
- Institutional Relationships
- Group Dynamics
- Interactive Pedagogical Approaches
All applicants must complete an online application and pay their $100.00 application fee. Once this has been done, you will be scheduled for a 14 minute audio phone interview with Lori Pompa, Founder and Executive Director. Decision regarding your admission to the training will be made after your phone interview.