Parents may submit this application for their child(ren) for financial aid to register for any of Temple University’s Summer Education Camps offered through the Office of Non-Credit and Continuing Education (ONCE) available for youth, rising 6th graders through rising 8th graders, at the Temple University Ambler campus.
Financial Aid Application Received By
Award Notification Date
May 1, 2022
May 15, 2022
We regret that aid is limited and we are therefore not able to cover program fees in full. Families are expected to contribute to the cost of a student’s program. Financial aid cannot be used with any other offers, discounts, or promotions, and can only be used toward program fees.
We encourage you to apply early! Aid is limited. No requests for aid will be considered after May 1, 2022.
- Applications for financial aid are due no later than May 1, 2022.
- Program fees are due in full no later than 10 days prior to the first day of the program. Failure to pay in full will result in being dropped from the program.
The Office of Non-Credit and Continuing Education (ONCE) encourages any families who are unable to afford the full program camp fees to apply for aid. Selected recipients should have an expressed desire to learn and be excited for Temple’s Summer Education Camps.
Financial Aid Application Requirements
Within this application, you will be asked to submit:
- Some information about you and your household
- Cop(ies) of W2, 1040, or other official proof of government assistance from 2019, 2020 or 2021
- A short essay (150-500 words)
For families with parents who are divorced or separated, we suggest including financial information for each parent. We understand this might be difficult and time consuming and appreciate your efforts.