Changing your Level of Study

If you are returning to complete your application, or to check on the status of your application click on "My Applications" on the left.  You will be able to continue and submit your application.

Use this form if you have completed a degree and have been admitted to pursue another degree at Temple University. A change of level must be completed within 60 days of completing your previous degree. 

This application should be used for students who are completing one Master's degree and admitted to another Master's degree, Master's to Doctoral or any other change of degree