This application is only for J-1 Exchange Visitors to report their arrival in the U.S.  to International Student and Scholar Services  


You will need to have the following documents available for upload. You won’t be able to provide us with these documents until after your arrival in the US.

  • Passport
  • J-1 entry visa (except for citizens of Canada and Bermuda)
  • I-94 record - 
  • DS-2019
  • Your dependent's documents (if you have a spouse or children here with you as F-2 or J-2 dependents)