Applying for a Certificate of Eligibility (form I-20 or DS-2019) from Temple University


Please log in with your AccessNet Account 

You  will need an I-20 or DS-2019 if you are 

  1. Outside the U.S. and require F1 or J1 student status to obtain a student visa

  2. Studying in the U.S. in F1 or J1 status and will transfer your SEVIS record to Temple University

  3. In  the U.S. in a visa status  other than F1 or J1 (H4, F2, B2, etc) and wish to change your status

If you are returning to complete a previously started application, "login" with your accessnet user id and password. Once logged in, use the "My Applications" link on the left to locate and complete your application