Broadway Triple Threat at Temple University, is based on a model of the highly acclaimed musical theater intensive, Broadway Triple Threat developed by Catherine Cox and David Evans*. The highly-focused, six-day program, June 26th through July 1st is designed for young actors in two age categories, 13 to 15 and 16 to 21, who want to advance their talent and artistry in singing, dancing and acting, with the goal of developing into a “triple threat.” Students will be taught by Broadway veterans who will instill the craft and conviction required to fully express and project a character. Also included is a master class with a special guest artist from the Broadway industry. The six-day intensive will culminate in a relaxed final presentation for family and friends that celebrates process, talent, and individuality.
Admission by video audition only.
*Catherine Cox, Artistic Director – Tony Award nominated Broadway veteran
David Evans, Music Supervisor – Currently Associate Conductor of Wicked on Broadway
- Learn from top Broadway actors, singers, dancers and choreographers
- Master classes and Q&A's with Broadway industry professionals
- Participate in a relaxed final presentation for family and friends that celebrates process, talent and individuality
- Residential option for participants 13 -17 (minors only)
- 6-day camp, Monday through Saturday June 26 through July 1
- Pearson Hall, Temple University Main campus
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Residential option for minors minors ages 13 through 17
- Commuter Cost: $845 (includes lunch)
- Residential Cost: $1595 (includes housing, meals and 24/7 chaperone)Residential option for minors minors ages 13 through 17
- Non-refundable application fee: $20 (due upon submission of your application)
- Click the Apply Now button below
- Complete the application questionnaire
- Submit video examples of your work. We need to see all applicants sing (even if your primary strength is dance). This is to help us choose appropriate material for you if you are accepted into the program. Either 32 bars or full song. (clips from performances are okay, too). A dance segment is required for dancers and optional for those who are primarily singers. NOTE: Applicants are encouraged to provide a link to a video clip on YouTube for their BTT applications. If you'd like to make your video private, please make sure you allow access to BTT's YouTube Account: Broadway Triple Threat
- Upload Current Headshot (optional)
- Upload Current Resume (optional)
Detailed information to follow regarding audition process, registration, and campus housing.