Enroll in this exciting, adventure-packed 3 or 4-week program to improve your English while living in the 5th largest city in the USA, Philadelphia.
Spend the mornings building your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. In the afternoons, take trips to explore historic and cultural sites in Philadelphia and its surrounding region.
- Reading, writing, listening and speaking skills in English
- Understanding of American culture and history
- Knowledge about life as a U.S. university student
- Historic, artistic and contemporary sites of Philadelphia: the first World Heritage City in the United States
- New York City; Washington, D.C.; and more
Please contact IELP directly if you have any questions about this application.
Intensive English Language Program
Mailing Address: 1801 N. Broad Street, Ste 403, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Office Address: 1415 N. Broad Street, Ste 229, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Phone: +1 215 204 7899 | Fax: +1 215 204 3892