Temple Harrisburg in partnership with Fundraising Master Trainer, Chad Barger, CFRE, is offering a 10-week certificate program to help you take your fundraising initiative to the next level. Learn the basics of fundraising with this immersive self-paced certificate course that utilizes two virtual instructor led sessions and 8 online modules to assess your knowledge on your journey to earning the FCP Certificate.
Certificate Program Fee: $585.00 paid at the time of registration. Space will be limited and registration will close once the class has reached capacity. Space cannot be held prior to receipt of the full program fee.
Required Textbook for Purchase: Nonprofit Fundraising 101: A Practical Guide to Easy to Implement Ideas and Tips from Industry Experts
This course utilizes 2 virtual sessions and 8 online modules to assess your knowledge on your journey to completing the FCP.
2021 Cohort #4
Registration will open by mid-July!
Virtual Session #1: September 13, 2021 from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm (eastern time)
Virtual Session #2: November 18, 2021 from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm (eastern time)
8 online modules will be self-paced with weekly learning and assessment of knowledge
As a result of this training program, participants will be able to:
1. Learn and articulate fundraising best practices in key focus areas, including:
- Donor Research
- Securing the Gift
- Relationship Building
- Volunteer Involvement
- Leadership and Management
- Ethics and Accountability
2. Explain the importance of donor-centric communication and implement it throughout all fundraising writing and communication.
3. Demonstrate the ability to execute an effective integrated, multi-channel fundraising program.
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing via email to Jennifer Donahue at email@example.com, and received by the Temple University Harrisburg staff before becoming effective. Please note that if registrant does not officially withdraw from a course and does not attend the course, the registrant is still responsible for payment.
- In the event of inclement weather or other events beyond the control of TUH, TUH will make every effort to cancel or reschedule continuing education courses with as much notice as possible. Notification will be sent via email through DestinyOne once a decision to cancel or reschedule has been made. In all instances, TUH will follow the University’s and/or the agency’s cancellation and rescheduling decisions. If TUH cancels a continuing education course due to any of the above reasons, a full refund of fees paid will be issued.
- TUH reserves the right to cancel continuing education courses due to low enrollment. A full refund of fees paid will be issued under this circumstance.
- TUH makes best efforts to process eligible refund requests within two (2) weeks. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment.
- Cancellations received ten (10) business days or more prior to the first day of the scheduled course will be eligible for a full refund of fees paid. Cancellations received nine (9) business days to one (1) business day prior to the first day of the scheduled course will be subject to a cancellation charge of $50.00. Cancellations received less than one (1) business day prior to the first day of the scheduled course will not be eligible for a refund.
Required Textbook for Purchase
Nonprofit Fundraising 101: A Practical Guide to Easy to Implement Ideas and Tips from Industry Experts by Darian Rodriguez Heyman
Possessing a basic level of technical competency and comfort level will help you to be successful in the program. You must have the hardware (desktop or laptop, tablet or smartphone) and software (Browsers such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Edge) to access the internet. A broadband internet connection (DSL, cable, fiber, etc.) is recommended with a hardwired Ethernet cable. Wireless (Wi-Fi) connections may be utilized but a weak or congested signal may cause issues with video buffering or content access.
Learning Management System
Instructions for setting up your AccessNet account to connect to Canvas, the learning management system used by Temple University for online course content:
Please contact Jennifer Donahue at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to setting up your AccessNet account and connecting to Canvas.