How to send an image via email
- Navigate to and open up the gmail application from your phone or tablet.
- If you are not signed in, please make sure to do so with your email’s username and password.
- Press the circle that contains a white pencil inside. This will allow you to compose a new email.
- Be sure to type in the email address of the recipient in the “To” section.
- Look for the grey paperclip icon on your screen. This will bring up your camera roll as well as images stored in other areas on your device.
- Search through those images until you find the one you are looking for.
- Tap on the image once you find it. This will attach it to the email.
- Press the send button which looks like a paper plane. It is generally located near the attach button.
You have now successfully sent your photo via email!