Not Receiving Emails/Changing Your Email Address
If you are not receiving an expected email from DestinyOne, like emails with usernames and passwords, follow these instructions below.
If you are not logged in:
If you are not receiving emails and cannot log in to your account, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- One of the following:
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Day/Month of Birth
This is in order to confirm your identity. Please also include in the message what you believe the email address connected to your account is and what you wish to change it to.
The most common reasons for an email issue are:
- A typo within the system.
- Emails from DestinyOne may be filtered by your inbox or workplace depending on your permissions. It is recommended to use a Gmail account in order to avoid these types of errors. For more information on this issue, please contact email@example.com.
If you are able to log in:
- Click here for assistance with logging in.
- Once you are logged in, click on My Profile and then Email Address.
- You can add an email address by typing in an email address in the Email Address field and click Add Another Email. Make sure you select the radio button next the the email you would like to be the preferred email for contact.
- You can add edit or change an email address by clicking the Edit button, edit or change the email address in the Email Address field and then click Save Email.
- You can also delete an email address by clicking the Delete button next to the appropriate email address.