Are you looking to bring one of Temple's many non-credit courses on-site to your business's location?
Do you need a more customized training program, fitted to your organizational objectives and training goals?
Temple University's non-credit team can help you with these questions, providing the subject matter expertise and curriculum design knowledge that you need to provide your employees with up-to-date skills and knowledge.Learn More
Customized professional development training
We can adapt any of our existing professional development trainings to your organization's specific needs, using case studies and documentation templates from your organization as appropriate; or we can draw on our wide range of subject matter experts at Temple to develop customized training that meets your specific learning objectives and industry knowledge. No matter where in Pennsylvania (or further afield!) your business is based, we're able to help you with any aspect of professional development training.
All of our engagements begin with a discovery call that helps us understand your training goals and business objectives. We'll learn more about your timeline, your organization's training background, and your budget. Depending on the scope of the project, we may undertake a further needs analysis to ensure that we understand exactly what your training goals are.
Then, we can design a customized training proposal, which we'll develop through further conversation with you and your stakeholders.
We can implement training either on-site at your business location, at one of Temple's campuses (in Philadelphia, Ambler, and Harrisburg), or online. We provide you with an evaluation of training effectiveness relating to your original objectives for every training that we deliver for you. For every training that we deliver, we provide you with an evaluation of training effectiveness relating to your original objectives.
Want to learn more?
Complete this online form and one of our team members will be in touch with you.
Previous Engagements Include:
- Development of a customized three-week customer service training program for a Philadelphia non-profit
- Ongoing training on a wide range of topics for managers and supervisors at several of Philadelphia's major public corporations
- Design and delivery of a training on a specific case notes approach for a career support services provider in Philadelphia
- Design and delivery of a workshop on data-driven decision-making for the leadership team of a local university's IT department
- Ongoing strengths-based leadership and family worker training for human service provider in Washington D.C.
- Design and delivery of a practical ethics training for a human service provider in Los Angeles California
- Tax Planning
- Ongoing training on civil investigations for Oregon Adult Protective Services
- Ongoing training on a wide range of behavioral health topics for a behavioral management organization based in Harrisburg, PA