Wedding consulting is a business. Often people forget the importance of basic business skills needed to reach your professional goals. Learn about the following:
- How to begin a wedding consulting career
- The "what" and "why" of a business plan
- Creating the company name, logo, stationery, promotional pieces, and business cards
- How to market your business via networking with the right people (referrals)
- The importance of sales, ads in print media and a Web site
- How to keep clear and accurate accounting records
- The importance of legal resources
- How to price your services
- How to get your first and future clients through good relationships and service.
This course is held at the Temple University Ambler campus.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Wedding Planning and Consulting Certificate : Wedding Planning and Consulting