The key to a results-oriented leader lies in their vision, effective performance accountability, and relationships with their team and colleagues. This workshop provides a framework that empowers you to chart your way to desired outcomes, and bring your team along with you! You’ll obtain strategies and tools to assist you in moving forward in a positive manner: setting and achieving goals for your team, overcoming common obstacles, building relationships, collaborating effectively, and setting into motion programs that will assure compliance and continued productivity.
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Utilize a Result Map and outcome-based leadership tools to create their own mission, vision, and action plan to achieve desired business results;
- Use a process to perform scenario planning to create flexibility and quick adaptability when outcomes are uncertain;
- Explore the role of critical thinking and decision-making in determining and achieving business outcomes;
- Manage staff performance using a process that provides clear forward direction, accountability, communication and development of employees to produce results;
- Gain tools for maintaining high engagement, performance, and focus on results with a virtual workforce;
- Gain skills to provide effective feedback for improved performance;
- Utilize a coaching framework to empower staff and encourage/sustain chosen behavior changes;
- Recognize the importance of stakeholders and utilize a tool to analyze what each requires for effective collaboration;
- Identify social intelligence competencies while gaining perspectives and tools for building enterprise-wide relationships to produce a strong network of strategic alliances.
Andrea Sullivan, M.A. is President of LeaderStrength Systems, LLC, a learning and performance organization utilizing modern neuroscience to facilitate performance and organizational growth. She holds a Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology from Vermont College of Norwich University, with an emphasis on Training and Development and in-depth interdisciplinary research on human functioning. Ms. Sullivan obtained extensive management and project management experience from operating several branches of a personal growth organization, where she also developed and produced personal development seminars. Ms. Sullivan founded LeaderStrength Systems in 2001 to bring her knowledge and expertise to the workplace. Through her companies, she has introduced brain-compatible leadership development into many organizations, including Fortune 500 companies such as Merck, Aetna, and Northrup Grumman Corporation.
Cancellation, Withdrawal and Refund Policy
A participant who withdraws from a non-credit course, in writing, up to one-week prior to the starting date of the course, will receive a refund, minus a $25 withdrawal fee; for all certificate programs the withdrawal fee is $50. For courses costing $75 or less, the withdrawal fee is $10 per course. No refunds will be given after that time. E-mail your withdrawal request to: email@example.com. Please note that if you do not officially withdrawal from a course and you do not attend the course, you are still responsible for payment. Temple University reserves the right to cancel a course for any reason. If the course is cancelled, you will be notified and your entire tuition will be refunded.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Leadership and Management : Leadership elective courses