The SFW Learning Coach plays a vital role in coaching the family worker as they earn their SFW Credential. This full-day webinar training provides participants with an overview of the SFW curriculum and the tools necessary to become a valuable SFW Learning Coach.
- Minimum of a bachelor degree and experience working with families or family-serving organizations.
- The support of a Lead Agency or Approved Provider
- An understanding of and a commitment to the strength-based, family development, empowerment model
Please note, to complete your enrollment for this course you will be required to complete an application with the information below:
- Provide details of your education including when and where degrees were earned
- Provide information about your experience working with families in a strengths-based way
- Upload or email a current resume
You must also be affiliated with an Approved Provider. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.