Strengths-based Leaders Impacting Change
Leaders at any level in an organization have the ability to impact changes that lead to a more empowering workplace. As success depends on different types of collaborations, including those with other organizations, the role of Organizational Culture will be explored. In this session participants will discuss their vision for their team and what strategies they can take to implement it.
Please see the locations and dates below.
Locations and Dates*
Please click on course numbers in the boxes to the right to select the location and date for these training events. Use + and - controls to open/close each selection.(scroll down to see all offerings):
SFW0010-010 : Tue., May 01, 2018 - Chester County - Course Completed
SFW0010-008: Tu, May 08, 2018 - Temple University Harrisburg
SFW0010-009: Wed., Dec 05, 2018 - Temple University Harrisburg
SFW0010-014: Fri., June 29, 2018 - Summer Series Temple University Harrisburg
SFW0010-016 : Wed., June 12, 2019 - Temple University Harrisburg
Learner OutcomesLearning Objectives:
- Describe personal leadership vision and compare with agency mission and staff/colleagues’ vision
- Identify team building strategies
- Analyze own opportunity to impact change at both the agency and community level
- Identify strategies for impacting change
- Define key elements of strengths-based community collaborations
- Identify strategies for improving collaboration between own agency and another
Continuing Education Credit (Social Work Credit):
Available and optional at check out. This item must be paid for at check out. Continuing Education Credit fee is $20.00.
To obtain CE Credit, please complete the following items:
- Pay the Continuing Education Fee (optional choice at check-out)
- Attend entire course and sign-in
- Complete the online request form
- Complete the Course Evaluation after attending
This workshop has been approved for 6 continuing education hours by Temple University Harrisburg. Temple University Harrisburg is a pre-approved provider of continuing education by the PA State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors. These credit hours satisfy requirements for LSW/LCSW/LMFT/LPC biennial license renewal.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Strengths-based Leadership Certificate Program : Strengths-based Leadership Certificate