ONCE0543 - Using Personality Profiles for Better Work Performance (online)
Understanding yourself and others will increase your overall effectiveness at work, home, and in all of your relationships. Learn how to improve your communication with others, convey your ideas effectively, and improve your ability to understand what is important to those who don’t share your same style. Course fee includes your own DiSC Behavioral Personality Profile assessment and review. No discounts apply to online courses.
Unit 1: Understanding the DiSC Profile
- Getting to know the four styles of the DiSC profile
Unit 2: Communicating effectively with each style
- Understanding preferences for communicating
- The most effective and influential communicators
- Knowing how to reach and be understood by others
- Insights into barriers that each style has,
- Clarifying detractors and enhancements for each style
Unit 3:L Increasing your Success Part 1
- In depth analysis of the D and I behavioral styles from the DiSC profile
- Creating action plans for D and I styles
Unit 4: Increasing your Success Part 2
- Analyzing the other two behavioral styles from the DiSC profile: S and C
- Developing action plans for S and C styles
- Understand how to link employee behaviors to create the job performance you need.
- Understand different types of motivation and rewards.
- Understand the benefits of having your employees engaged.
- Learn how to adapt your behavior to the needs of a situation.
- Understand your behavioral tendencies.
- Understand the impact of your behavior on others.
- Understand how you perceive others.
- Recognize how others perceive you.
- Improve your communication with others.
Instructor: Sally Klauss, MBA, CPCC, has an extensive background in management, employee training and development, total quality management and business management. She is also a leadership coach specializing in management development. Klauss is a popular online instructor teaching several other courses as well.
This Online Course is Self-Paced (with a start date, and end date).
Cancellation, Withdrawal and Refund Policy: A participant who withdraws from a non-credit course, in writing, up to one-week prior to the starting date of the course, will receive a refund, minus a $25 withdrawal fee; for all certificate programs the withdrawal fee is $50. For courses costing $75 or less, the withdrawal fee is $10 per course. No refunds will be given after that time. E-mail your withdrawal request to: email@example.com. Please note that if you do not officially withdrawal from a course and you do not attend the course, you are still responsible for payment. Temple University reserves the right to cancel a course for any reason. If the course is cancelled, you will be notified, and your entire tuition will be refunded. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-468-8500.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Workplace Communication Certificate : Certificate in Workplace Communication