The SFW Learning Coach plays a vital role in coaching the family worker as they earn their SFW credential. This online training provides participants with an overview of the SFW curriculum and the tools necessary to become a valuable SFW Learning Coach.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree and experience working with families or family serving organizations.
- Minimum of 2 years adult education experience
- The support of a Lead Agency or approved provider
- An understanding of and a commitment to the strength-based, family development, empowerment model
- Submission of the appropriate responses to the online questionnaire.