The SFW Learning Coach plays a vital role in coaching the family worker as they earn their SFW credential. This full-day training provides participants with an overview of the SFW curriculum and the tools necessary to become a valuable SFW Learning Coach.
To complete the online application, please click the box to the right that you wish to register for so that it expands providing you additional information. Scroll down to where you see the underlined hyperlink titled New & Recertifying Learning Coach/Instructor Application and click the link to begin your application. Once completed, you must wait until you receive an email notification that you have been approved prior to coming back here to register for the course. This is a two-step process. Once you receive the notice of approval, return here and click "Add to Cart" and follow the instructions for registration.
At the end of this training, participants will be able to
- explain the SFW Credentialing Program,
- explain the SFW Core Competencies,
- review the roles & responsibilities of a Learning Coach,
- use the portfolios with their participants, and
- identify SFW forms and processes.
Please note, to complete your enrollment for this course you will be REQUIRED to complete an online application where you must provide the information listed below:
- Provide details of your education including when and where degrees were earned
- Provide information about your experience working with families in a strengths-based way
- Upload or email a current resume
You must also be affiliated with an Approved Provider or State Partner. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
TUH reserves the right to cancel continuing education events due to low enrollment.
In the event of inclement weather, TUH will make every effort to cancel events with as much advance notice as possible. Notification will be sent via email/Destiny One once a decision been to close or delay has been made. In all instances, TUH will follow the University’s cancellation decision