Community Dance Project - Latin Dance Class
Learn Latin dance at Temple University Harrisburg! In partnership with local businesses, TUH will offer a FREE community Latin dance class every month on Third Thursdays from 4:30 PM-5:30 PM. Our instructor, Mandy Iglesias, will teach basic steps to a variety of forms of Latin dances. Join us in the beautiful TUH atrium (4th and Walnut St, Harrisburg) as we have some healthy fun! While registration is not required, it is encouraged to help us prepare for your arrival. Be sure to regularly check the TUH website for Community Dance Project updates.
Sponsor: Diane Dugan Design
Course OutlinePickup basic steps and techniques to Latin dance with professional Mandy Iglesias. Learn to dance and move to feel good!
Learner OutcomesStudents will gain a basic knowledge of popular Latin dance moves during this fun and healthy fitness activity.
- Class starts promptly at 4:30 PM and will end at 5:30 PM
- Location: Temple University Harrisburg Atrium
- Address: 234 Strawberry Square, Harrisburg, PA 17101
- Wear practical non-slip shoes that you can dance in
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Registration is online through this site