Strengths-based Leaders Impacting Change
Leaders at any level in an organization have the ability to impact changes that lead to a more empowering workplace. As success depends on different types of collaborations, including those with other organizations, the role of Organizational Culture will be explored. In this session participants will discuss their vision for their team and what strategies they can take to implement it.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe personal leadership vision and compare with agency mission and staff/colleagues’ vision
- Identify qualities of effective teams & analyze approaches for impacting your team's effectiveness
- Practice an appreciative inquiry approach
- Analyze own opportunity to impact change at both the agency and community level
- Define key elements of strengths-based community collaborations
Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be in writing via email to Kari Leaver at firstname.lastname@example.org
For individual session payments: cancellations received up to ten (10) business days prior to the start of the scheduled session will receive a full refund. If cancellation is received nine (9) business days to the first day prior to the start of the session there will be a $10.00 processing fee assessed, and the balance paid will be refunded. There will be no refunds if cancellation is first day of session or once the session has started.
For complete certificate series bundle payments: cancellations received up to ten business days before the start of the first session will receive a full refund. Cancellations received nine business days prior to the first day of the first session will be assessed a $50.00 processing fee. There will be no refunds if cancellation is the first day of session one, or after.
TUH reserves the right to cancel continuing education events due to low enrollment. Full refund will be provided.
Weather Related Cancellations: In the event of inclement weather, TUH will make every effort to cancel events with as much advance notice as possible. Notification will be sent via email/DestinyOne once a decision to close or delay has been made. In all instances TUH will follow the University’s and/or the agency’s cancellation decisions.
Continuing Education Credit (Social Work Credit):
Available and optional at check out. This item must be paid for at check out. Continuing Education Credit fee is $20.00.
To obtain CE Credit, please complete the following items:
- Pay the Continuing Education Fee (optional choice at check-out)
- Attend entire course and sign-in
- Complete the online request form
- Complete the Course Evaluation after attending
This workshop has been approved for 6 continuing education hours by Temple University Harrisburg. Temple University Harrisburg is a pre-approved provider of continuing education by the PA State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors. These credit hours satisfy requirements for LSW/LCSW/LMFT/LPC biennial license renewal.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Strengths-based Leadership Certificate Program : Strengths-based Leadership Certificate