The SFW Learning Coach plays a vital role in coaching the family worker as they earn their SFW Credential. This virtual training provides participants with an overview of the SFW curriculum and the tools necessary to become a valuable SFW Learning Coach. It will enhance the skills necessary to provide valuable coaching to the SFW participants.
- Minimum of a bachelor degree and experience working with families or family-serving organizations.
- The support of a Lead Agency or Approved Provider
- An understanding of and a commitment to the strength-based, family development, empowerment model
Please note, to complete your enrollment for this course you will be required to complete an application with the information below:
- Provide details of your education including when and where degrees were earned
- Provide information about your experience working with families in a strengths-based way
- Upload or email a current resume
You must also be affiliated with an Approved Provider. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.