The SAT Summer Intensive is an one-week test prep program that provides students with the tools they need to prepare for and ace the SAT®. The condensed four-day format is a convenient way for students to develop essential test-taking tools. Students receive in-depth review of the test materials, insight into strategies for succeeding on standardized tests, a comprehensive study plan, and extended online support.
The SAT Summer Institute includes:
- 20 hours of expert classroom instruction
- Experienced, expert instructors
- Course textbook: The Official SAT Study Guide™
- Real SAT practice questions and tests
- Course workbook
- Thorough presentations and explanations
- Easy-to-follow study plan
- Access to online support resources
- 4 hours of live-online review leading up to the fall test dates
The SAT Summer Intensive is offered at the Temple University Center City (TUCC) campus as a one-week intensive.
Monday to Thursday, August 5 to 8, 2019 from 9 AM to 3 PM
The TUCC campus is located at 1515 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102