Whether you are new to a project management or juggling several projects at once, a solid foundation in the fundamentals of project management is essential. This course introduces you to the project management framework currently used in most organizations. Learn how to: develop a project management plan; build structures and timeliness; identify stakeholders and manage stakeholders and manage stakeholder interaction; manage scope and resources; estimate costs; and create a budget.
Discover valuable tools and techniques for executing the project, monitoring and controlling the project work, controlling quality, managing risks, and finally, closing the project. A brief review of project management software is also provided.
Project team leadership is often the most challenging part of successfully managing a project. Learn how to: develop and manage your project teams to maximize output and minimize disruption: distribute tasks and information in a way that works; motivate your team to get the work done right and on time; and create credibility so your team members give the very best to your project
- Understanding administrative structure for effective project management
- Creating a realistic budget and techniques to stay on target
- Learning to identify & manage key clients & stakeholders
- Understanding how quality control and risk management can lead to a better project
- Techniques to motivate and manage the project team
- AIA - HSW Credits 3.0 credits 3.0 credits
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- The Business of Architecture : The Business of Architecture