The Entrepreneurial Success Workshop Series (ESWS) is a ten week program designed to provide aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools and information needed to create a professional business plan. The ESWS covers all of the basics you need to know to start a small business venture as well as grow an existing one.
In the first two courses of the series, students in the class conduct a feasibility study to find out if they have a viable business plan. In the next six courses, students learn how to conduct market research, competitive intelligence and how to create financial statements. In the final section of the series the students present their completed business plans. The benefit of this class is that all students produce a business plan by the end of the class, which enables them to receive management consulting from the SBDC and in turn further their business.
- First Step
- Business Plan Basics
- Introduction to Marketing
- Market Research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Operations Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Management & Financial Considerations
- Preparing your Presentation
- Business Plan Presentation
The Entrepreneurial Success Workshop Series (ESWS) offers two payment options:
- Discounted Plan - pay in full $320.00 at the time of registration.
- Payment Plan – requires $130.00 down payment due at the time of registration and two additional payments of $110 each which will be due on the 3rd and 5th weeks respectively. The total cost for the payment plan is $350.00.
If you have any questions about ESWS please contact the training department via email at email@example.com or via phone at 215 204-3856.