Bootstrapping Bootcamp is a ten-week program designed to provide aspiring entrepreneurs with the tools and information needed to create a professional business plan. The course covers the foundational knowledge needed to start a small business venture as well as grow an existing one.
Students learn how to conduct market research, competitive intelligence and how to create financial statements. In the final section of the series, the students present a pitch in front of local lenders. Students produce a business plan by the end of the class, which enables them to receive one on one management consulting from the SBDC to continue growing their venture.
- First Step
- Business Plan Basics
- Introduction to Marketing
- Market Research
- Competitive Intelligence
- Operations Management
- Marketing & Sales
- Management & Financial Considerations
- Preparing your Presentation
- Business Plan Presentation
Bootstrapping Bootcamp offers two payment options, both include the cost of textbooks:
- Discounted Plan - pay in full $320.00 at the time of registration.
- Payment Plan – requires $130.00 down payment due at the time of registration and two additional payments of $110 each which will be due on the 3rd and 5th weeks respectively. The total cost for the payment plan is $350.00.
If you have any questions please contact the training department via email at email@example.com or via phone at 215 204-3856.