Summary of course offering:
- The program will be offered Tuesday, September 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29, 2019
- The fee is $275.00 for the certificate program OR $355 for the certificate program plus parking
- Online registration and payment required at time of registration
- Technical or payment assistance needed, please call 215-204-4866
- Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions will be offered in the morning OR evening
- HBGCE0067 - 004 - Morning Series: Tuesdays 9:00am - 11:30am
- HBGCE0067 - 005 - Evening Series: Tuesdays 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Temple University Harrisburg, 234 Strawberry Square, Harrisburg, PA 17101
Modules and Titles:
- Module 1 - How to Get Started
- Module 2 - Basic Elements of Grants and Grant Writing
- Module 3 - Building Your Organization's Capacity and Building a Program Design
- Module 4 - Finding Potential Funders and How to Build a Budget
- Module 5 - Evaluation Plans and Strategies
- Module 6 - Grant Writing Reality Check, Pulling a Final Proposal Together
Certificate Requirements: To earn the certificate, participants must attend and complete the required assignments for all 6 modules. All participants will be encouraged to complete a grant application in response to either a grantor’s Request for Proposal or their published application guidelines for a proposal. Participants who elect to submit a proposal will be given feedback.
Parking: Parking spaces are conveniently located near Temple University Harrisburg. Please refer to your section notes for more information.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellation requests must be in writing via email to email@example.com
Cancellations received up to ten business days before the start of the first module will receive a full refund. Cancellations received nine business days prior to the first day of the first module will be assessed a $50.00 processing fee. There will be no refund if cancellation is received on or after the first day of the program.
TUH reserves the right to cancel continuing education events due to low enrollment.
In the event of inclement weather, TUH will make every effort to cancel events with as much advance notice as possible. Notification will be sent via email/DestinyOne once a decision to close or delay has been made. In all instances, TUH will follow the University’s cancellation decisions.
This program has been approved for 1.5 CEU's and 15 Social Work Continuing Education Hours. Certificates of attendance documenting continuing education hours or units will be issued by Temple University Harrisburg.
If you are interested in receiving a certificate of continuing education, the following steps must be completed:
- View and complete the CE Request Form indicating either a request for social work CE or CEU's
- Attend and sign the attendance roster for all six modules
- Complete an online program evaluation at the end of the six weeks
Social Work Continuing Education:
This certificate program has been approved for 15 continuing education hours, three of which fulfills the ethics requirement by the state licensing board. Temple University Harrisburg is a PA State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists and Professional Counselors pre-approved provider of continuing education. Therese credit hours satisfy requirements for LSW/LCSW/LMFT/LPC biennial license renewal.