CERTIFICATE IN EDITING and BUSINESS WRITING
This program is designed to develop competency in proofreading, editing and creating professional business documents. Enhance your skills for your current position or explore the field of editing as a possible career choice. To earn the certificate, you must complete 24 hours of course work from the Editing and Business Writing category, in addition to the Strengths-Based Coaching and Final Portfolio/Review courses. Possible courses to complete this certificate are:
• Proofread like a Pro (6 hours)
• Fundamentals of Editing (6 hours)
• Master Editing Workshop (6 hours)
• Effective Business Writing (6 hours)
• Strengths-Based Coaching (3 hours)
• Final Portfolio/Project Review (3 hours)
CERTIFICATE IN EDITING AND BUSINESS WRITING – in one semester!
Take the required courses (or course hours) in the same semester and pay one fee, a 15 percent discount off the total cost of enrolling in the courses separately. No additional discounts apply. You may also take these courses individually.
$945 (3 CEUs)