Set your sights on summer!
Temple Pre-College Workshops is a non-credit academic pre-college program for students going into 9th - 12th grades. You'll experience the academics and culture of Temple University by choosing two non-credit workshops per two-week session. For summer 2022, this program will take place primarily on-campus, but some online options are available.
Program Dates - Choose one or more of the following two-week sessions.
- June 27 - July 8
- July 11 - July 22
- July 25 - August 5
- Choose a morning and an afternoon non-credit workshop in a variety of topics. Half-day options are also available.
- Delve into topics you're passionate about, or discover new interests, through project-based, real-world learning
- Learn about and use Temple University’s resources for student success
- Make new friends in class and through social activities and field trips
- Opt to live on campus with a roommate, if desired
Visit the following link for more information on course offerings, tuition, etc.: https://admissions.temple.edu/academics/pre-college/find-your-program/interdisciplinary-programs/pre-college-workshops
- $900 for each two-week, full-day session. This includes two workshops.
- $500 for each two-week, half-day session. This includes one workshop (morning, afternoon, OR evening).
- NOT included: housing and on-campus meals (optional), and books and supplies (required for some workshop choices)
How to Enroll
The Apply Now button will open our Pre-College Workshops enrollment form. You will fill out your contact information, select your AM & PM class choices, and pay the $100 deposit. We will then invoice you for the balance of the program less the $100 deposit ($800). The total program cost is $900 for each two-week, full-day session. As it gets closer to the beginning of the programs, we will place you into your classes and send you a final confirmation with information about the first day. Students who enroll early typically get their first-choice workshops, but we do ask you to pick a back-up option in the unlikely event that a workshop has to be canceled.
What Happens Next?
- Your enrollment form will be processed and you will be billed for the remaining cost of your program.
- If you want to add campus housing to your pre-college experience, you may do so here. Housing is paid separately with an additional deposit to hold your space in the residence hall.
- Complete the next steps for admitted students.
All pre-college students are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19, or request an exemption from vaccination due to legitimate medical or religious reasons prior to their arrival on campus. Students who have approved exemptions will be required to test at least once a week for COVID-19. All students will be expected to follow public health guidelines, which may include masking and social distancing.
Phone: (215) 204-2712