Costs and Tuition*
- Application Fee: $100.00 (This is non-refundable)
- Tuition (including materials and meals): $2,175.00
- Lodging: $600.00**
- Only applicable to those who will require OVERNIGHT lodging accommodations.
- Commuter Fee: $175.00
- Only applicable to those who will NOT require OVERNIGHT lodging accommodations.
*NOTE: Fees are subject to change per location.
**NOTE: Lodging fees only include nights between the start of the training and the last day of the training. Those arriving prior to the start date of the training and staying after the training has ended will be charged an additional nights fee. Fees will vary by location.
Registration for the 2020 training institutes is now open.
This is the application for the 2020 Inside-Out Instructor Training Institute, which is a comprehensive seven-day, 60+ hour intensive training program that covers everything necessary to develop a course in the Inside-Out model, including:
- Curriculum Development
- Setting Parameters
- Institutional Relationships
- Group Dynamics
- Interactive Pedagogical Approaches
All applicants must complete the online application and submit the $100.00 application fee. Once this has been done, you will be scheduled for a 30 minute phone interview with Lori Pompa, Founder and Executive Director. Decisions regarding your admission to the training will be made after your phone interview.