Costs and Tuition*
- Application Fee: $95.00 (This is non-refundable)
- Tuition (including materials and meals): $2,100.00
- Lodging: $550.00**
- Only applicable to those who will require OVERNIGHT lodging accommodations.
- Commuter Facilities Fee: $175.00
- Only applicable to those who will NOT require OVERNIGHT lodging accommodations.
*NOTE: Fees are subject to change per location.
**NOTE: Lodging fees only include nights between the conference start and end dates. Those arriving prior to the start date of the conference and those staying after the conference has ended will be charged an additional $95.00 per night. Fees are subject to change per location.
Registration for the 2019 training institutes is now open.
This is the application for the 2019 Inside-Out Instructor Training Institute, which is a comprehensive seven-day, 60+ hour intensive training program that covers everything necessary to develop a course in the Inside-Out model, including:
- Curriculum Development
- Setting Parameters
- Institutional Relationships
- Group Dynamics
- Interactive Pedagogical Approaches
All applicants must complete the online application and submit the $95.00 application fee. Once this has been done, you will be scheduled for a 45 minute phone interview with Lori Pompa, Founder and Executive Director. Decisions regarding your admission to the training will be made after your phone interview.