Welcome to the EducationUSA Academy at Temple University
- High school students who are 15-17 years old are eligible.
- Students admitted to this program are required to have a minimum English proficiency of B1 as indicated by the Common European Framework
- (CEF): http://tinyurl.com/CEF-Reference-Levels
- A letter of recommendation from an English teacher which includes the student’s English proficiency level must be submitted with the application: EdUSAAcademyTemple2019
|May 13, 2019 / June 3, 2019
||June 10, 2019
||June 14, 2019
||July 7 - 27, 2019
*May 13 applicants are guaranteed enrollment. June 3 applications are accepted but enrollment is not guaranteed.
** A deposit of $500 is due June 10. The amount secures your place in the program and is applied to tuition. The deposit is nonrefundable.
Congratulations on taking your first step in applying to the EducationUSA Academy at Temple University. You can complete your application in three steps:
1. Create an online profile and complete the application questions.
2. Upload all required documents includes: You can start the application first and upload your documents later if you don't have the documents ready right now.
3. Pay your application fee and submit your application.
Please contact IELP directly if you have any questions about this application.
Intensive English Language Program
Mailing Address: 1801 N. Broad Street, Ste 403, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Office Address: 1415 N. Broad Street, Ste 229, Philadelphia, PA 19122
Phone: +1 215 204 7899 | Fax: +1 215 204 3892