Whether you are new to project management or are juggling several projects at once, a solid foundation in the fundamentals of project management is essential. This course introduces you to the project management framework currently used in most organizations. Learn how to
- Develop a project management plan
- Build structures and timelines
- Identify stakeholders and manage stakeholder interaction
- Manage scope and resources
- Estimate costs and create a budget.
This course is held at the Temple University Ambler campus and the Temple University Center City campus. Choose the course section that best meets your needs.
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Certificate in Project Management : Project Management